welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday my lovely cousin, Johnathan!

Hey Johnathan! Happy birthday! You must be cite about this birthday! 5th ever on the day itself? Anyways, I'm sorry I couldn't make it back home for your party. I did send you a card though. Hopefully you get it in time. Also I actually had a video made for you but unfortunately its too huge in size and I won't be able to upload it... (-____-)" but well...at least I tried...

For now, I just wish you all the best in your future endeavors and enjoy life as it flows by. Won't say too much now...take care and have a blast!

Memories....Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment