Well, I "love" the weather here in the UK. Its so fantastic that you get rain, sunny, snow ALL in a day! LOL. okok. I'll stop being so sarcastic for once. But seriously, I do appreciate the chance I have here being able to see different kind of weather and the snow isn't really all that bad knowing if you got your leather gloves and ear muffs on, oh and a really good thick water proof coat.
Another thing about UK that I love is the fact that we get PORK just ANYWHERE!! Oh I LOVE the Mc Donald's breakfast meal where they have BACON and egg Mc Muffin. Yum Yum! You can have as much BBQ sauce as you want! Besides you can also have any other sauces for FREE unlike Malaysia you have to pay (-___-)
I love my campus. It's big nice and really different from LimKokWing. We have our own workshop that we are allowed to use and help ourself to as many materials possible! So model making is easier since we get access to the machines. Also, we have a really nice studio to work at with PCs and MACs that suits your needs. Also there's radio! How cool is that? We also do get our own drawers where we can put all our drawings and materials! We get FRAME mags and other Interior magazines and books. So it's quite nicely equipped. We also have our own plotter in the 4th floor where we can do our large prints but there's a much much cheaper plotter at the architecture building but obviously lousier quality. We also have a nice little cafe where you can get hot drinks, sandwiches and stuff...but there's a nicer cafeteria at the opposite building. Bloody law school got the bigger building!! I think we should have it instead! Hahaha. We also have computer labs on the ground floor where we usually have our Cad classes and what not. So its really nice! Much nicer than LimKokWing. But I do still miss the large cafeteria, Makanlah in LimKokWing.
This is the bridge that leads to the other buildings in campus.
This is my building...Moh Gee! See I posted some pictures to make your imagination easier! Hehe.
This is the pathway between the Design School and Law School....and we ALL know the Design School is way cooler than the Law School!
Took this picture of the Law building from the work studio on the 4th floor. Yes yes beautiful and sunny day today!!
What do you think about the architecture??? To me...it's nothing so WOW but still A LOT better than LimKokWing right? It's not ALL BLACK! LOL.
My working studio...Not the best picture but for now...this would give you some idea. Will take more I promise.I also love the fact that sandwiches is SO EASY to find here! My favourite is still Pret A Manger...which is FYI pronounced as Pret-ta-Monjey. Don't ask me why, I realised that the UK have really weird spellings for their words...and they pronounced it all so differently. Like this departmental store call Fenwick...which is pronounced as Fen-nicks. AND they call flour...flower. We call it Flar...Haha. So really how do you pronounce that word? Anyway, they have sandwich bars on EVERY corner of the city. I love the fact Starbucks is way much more affordable and that the fact they serve cheaper and the same quality of Starbucks basic drinks in UNI! Hehe.
I appreciate the nice old architecture they have on their streets and the fact that they are so well conserved. I enjoy the plays they have here and my very first play in London was Avenue Q! I couldn't stop laughing! I enjoyed so much of London thanks to KC for coming back all the way from...was it Berlin just to show me around London on my first week in the UK!
I like the fact that I manage to mingle around in class and around uni and made really nice English, Swedish, Malaysian, Hong Ki, Indonesian, Mauritius, Maldives, Indian, Chinese and Arabian friends! I'm looking forward to know more nice people in the future! My bro was telling me that we should make friends from all over the world so when we visit we can bunk at their place and safe up on accommodation! I SOOO agree! Hehe...to my international friends please don't get me wrong, come to Malaysia and I'll be your host! =)
I'm glad that I have relatives here and Stinkipoo is here to listen to me and send me to uni and back since she works near uni. I'm glad I have the Slut living in London so when I go down I could bunk at her place. Hehe. I'm just really glad to have my family near me.
I love the fact that my fav Fish and Chips are quite easy to get here and that most of my favourite food is quite easy to find since I much prefer western food. I also love the fact cereals and bread are affordable and easy to find in ASDA! Oh and clothes are all just sooooo nice but unfortunately I do not have the luxury to buy them....sad sad but the thing about this country is you can buy anything and then return it within 28days and get your money back! So you can always wear them and then return in 28 days! Hehe obviously you need to keep the tags on though. But I will not do such a thing cos I think it is pathetic. LOL. But you can get affordable clothes from Primark aka Skidmark. But I do love H&M! Was there earlier this evening with Linda to get some stuff, clothes there are sooooo beautiful I couldn't resist I had to shut my eyes! Man, I need a bf here to make him pay for my shopping spreee!!!! Hahahaha. Yes, as if I could get myself to do so...I hate myself! I wish I could be like a lot of those girls!! How really, do you bitches do it?? I wish I didn't know guilt. Moi weakness!!
So far so good...I'm not sure if I've leave our anything else but if I did and remember later on I will include it on my next post...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment