welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another random post...


The world today has seem to me a place of inhumanity. Survival is a struggle between you and what the world has to offer. The world is one hell of a scary place and the existent of safety only applies when you hide.

I'm a girl and you're probably nothing like me. I'm someone who believes in angels an fairies and the color pink. I have a soft side towards animals. They are the other living thing that doesn't harm mother nature. I'm a very picky person when it comes to food. I don't eat a lot of stuff. I look at it as my prerogative.

I'm a person who takes friendship very seriously and it means the whole world to me. If I'd a misunderstanding or a quarrel or even a fight I'll always wanna make it up to you. I'm very caring. I always care for the people I love and sometimes for the people I don't.

I make a lot of silly mistakes but I'm trying my very best to be alert and more observant and also to remember what I tell anyone!! I always get hurt but NOT ANYMORE! I do have my funny side. I have strong opinions and won't compromise it for anyone. It's easy for me to forgive and forget because I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I believe all human are born purely out of kindness and humanity. I HATE people who thinks they know me when they really don't. So please NEVER ASSUME! I have trust issue and a difficult time keeping a best friend. I'm very fussy most of the time and I make sure all my work is perfectly done. I'm always not satisfied with my work because I think I could have done better. I also fight for my own rights most of the time. I also can never understand people who don't stand up for their own rights. It just make them so weak. I'm quite scared of life and what it has to offer and also the people in it! They really make this world one weird place to be in. I'm emotional and intensely delicate. Sometimes I get emotional and do stupid things. Sometimes I say what I should just keep inside. Sometimes I'm sad about EVERYTHING! Sometimes I feel like crying, laying down and dying...that's when I need someone to be by my side to comfort me or to just yell at me to snap me back to reality! Some people say I'm just impossible and totally unpredictable. Well, I'm just a girl so get use to it. I'm no angel but I can definitely make you smile =) Sometimes I'm just paranoid about a lot of things. But well, hate me for all I care I love myself for who I am!

I'm grateful to those who have hurt me,
For they have reinforced my determination.
I'm greatful to those who have deceived me,
For they have deepened my insight.
I'm greatful to those who have hit me,
For they have reduce my karmic obstacles.
I'm greatful to those who have abondoned me,
For they have taught me to be independent.
I'm greatful to those who have made me stumble,
For they have strenghten my ability.
I'm greatful to those who have denounced me,
For they have increased my wisdom and concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment