Ok erm...first of all...bout my birthday. I had a wonderful weekend thanks to my hunnie =) who put every effort to make me happy. Sometimes I wonder what I'm worth to get such nice treatment. I'm hard to please, moody and all that crap...sigh..but anyway, nobody will every understand.
No piccies cos I didn't take any. Oh wait I think I have....
Yea, thats just about it. No pictures of my night out because I didn't bring my camera. Only had my phone with me. LOL. I know what a waste but its hint hint next year someone bring a camera! Hahahaaha.Well, yeah I had a wonderful time and I appreciate every piece of it.
As for now, I'm busy with my assignment and trying to juggle work together. My lecturer was like, you're always at the lead what happen? You're quite behind...oh well...yes, I'm behind for now...but I know what I'm doing though. Just in case...I'm going to write this in my own language...got people wanna curi my work...so must jaga-jaga lo...if not wait chiak kin chio...not worth in right? But yea I'm still worried on how to manage my time right, earn extra money which means take more overtime from work and yet get my first class honors! Anou said its possible =D Thanks sweetie for believing in me!
But still something is bothering me. You know when you have something or someone close to you and suddenly things changes its sad right? Hmmm how do I put it...As in say Russ...you all know how much I love Russ right? And how much he loves me too. But if I go home and suddenly he doesn't remember me I'll be devastated. Its like someone stole him away from me. Eeekkk...scary thought...*cleanses mind* Ok, so yea something similar to this is happening. Its like losing your best friend after she had a bf. You know when she have to divide the time she have with u to spent with her significant other. When you're still single and alone...you just miss her company...I wen through all this before...and it sure does sucks. But nevertheless, I still am very happy for her...ok I know this may not make any sense to you lot but then nvm. I just need to get it out of my system. Things are just way too complicated for now.
ok now for the exciting news! MY BABY IS COMING TO SEE ME SOON!! I can't wait! It's going to be soooo good! I just hope ntg will disappoint me. I guess I shall not put my hope to high then.
As for now I shall retire back to my assignments. Sigh so many assignments so much to do..I wish more hours in a day...



No comments:
Post a Comment