welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random...

Random....just miss my old dressing table...LOL..This is the DRESSER for now....


There's so much to do but so little time. That is always the case isn't it? Anyways, things are getting better here for me but someway or another I still miss home and everyone back there.

SO what have I been up to lately? Watching Desperate Housewife Season 4! WOo HOo!! Thanks hunnie! I couldn't thank you any better for downloading it for me. Haha. So yeap, did a marathon and finish the first 10 episodes. Can't wait for the rest to come.


While watching DH last night, I was also working on my model... the reception counter... Actually my design is a whole lot different from what it looks like but due to certain circumstances, I had to make it easy to be build because I have to build it myself...LOL...Anyways, this is what it is going to look like...


Other than DH I do watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I know they are gone for good, and that they are OVER. But still I've watched all 10 seasons countless times. Why? Because they always make me laugh and I love it!


I also watch the L Word. Still waiting for season 5...its out already in the US. I will download them soon in the summer when I'm free. Hehe. I can't wait to find out what Shane is up to!

Oh my cousin came back last weekend for mother's day and he was nice to get me some chocolates for Easter! Haha...check out moi chocolate easter egg! HUGE! Also got some After Eights!! He remembers I love them!! Thanks gor gor FatBoy! Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment