

I had to work so I went to work...and while waiting for the bus....this is what i did... hehe.
Playing with my own shadow....Well, the bus came and then on the second bus to Newcastle, I manage to get in first so I had a seat but then eventually the bus was full and there's this old woman with a kid. She sad beside me and the kid was squashed in between her and the seat in front of her. So I offered to let the kid to sit on my lap...he was a nice kid..didn't move too much and all so I offered him my Milky Way bar to him before he left the bus at his stop...he was cute...hahah yeah surprising eh coming from me....someone who hates kids....LOL..
Well, work was fine...was put on the tills *yay* and there was this weird customer who came and pay then gave me a rose for my service...aiks...but it was nice LOL... and dinner was fantastic!!! =) THanks a bunch hunnie!!! Muaks!!
Had a great day.. 6 hours to work tmr...hope there's something to do =)...
Well, work was fine...was put on the tills *yay* and there was this weird customer who came and pay then gave me a rose for my service...aiks...but it was nice LOL... and dinner was fantastic!!! =) THanks a bunch hunnie!!! Muaks!!
Had a great day.. 6 hours to work tmr...hope there's something to do =)...
No comments:
Post a Comment