welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've been bad...

I've been really bad! Why? Cos I went shopping... I'm suppose to be saving my money....but still at least I spent on the things I'm going to use all the time.... CLOTHES! Hahahaha.

Check out some of the pretty clothing that I tried on which I didn't buy because it was way too expensive. 

The pink dress was 28 pounds! Craziness but it is pretty. The other dress is 30 pounds! I think I can get a nicer one from the curve flea market.

The middle top was on sale. Only 2 pounds! So I got it. The white hooded jacket was on sale too but was 10pounds and I still think it was expensive. So I didn't get it.

These tops are the same kind just different colour. From Zara and cost 19.90pounds. Was trying on XS yet its still lose. If you notice I got my hand at the back pulling the blouse so that it looks fitted. Haha. But I love the pink one!

I got this coat! It's 19.90pounds and I love it! Sounds costly but for a coat its quite reasonable. Its from H&M by the way =)

Ignore the first picture on the left. That was what I wore that day itself. Hehe. Ok the pink blouse is nice right? It was 7.99pounds. I think it should or could have been cheaper. Also with the beige vest on it looks incredibly CUN! Or at least I think it does. What do you think? Any comment? Oh and these are from H&M too =) I have a new hobby. To try on clothes and take pictures of them but don't buy!! Haha.

So out of all. I only got the 2 pounds white blouse from New Look and that coat from H&M. Not bad right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment