Yesterday was awful...lol. Work was fine but towards the end my supervisor was up my ass! Call me old fashion but having someone so much younger barking at you is really annoying. But well, I'm not going to let that chi hua hua get on my nerves for now.
Was tired so I headed to bed early. Got woken up in the middle of the night by some weird bang...but then I manage to sleep back right after...thank god for that! Woke up at half 6 and then I'm now in uni. Left my concept Marquette in the car.. (-__-)" but luckily I had it all composed in a nice board so I just printed it off. I'm using a Mac now btw. Kinda cool but it takes a lot of getting used to. Don't really like how it works though. LOL.
Its freeeeezing today. Sun is up but still cold. Weird how it works...You think the sun would supply you all the heat but no...it doesn't work this way here. May be sunny and bright but its cold...(-___-)"
I'm having a weird sore throat...it sucks! Coughing now...and I thought I just recover from all my crap...well I better be drinking more water now. Probably the weird bloody weather...hahah a yes yes no one else to blame so I blame it on the weather. Its true anyway the weather here is shits...
Ok presentation in 2o minutes...gotta get ready now...hopefully I don't screw up. I suck at presentation. But as usual I will fake it!! Hahahahaha What I learned in life? That I have to fake things to stay on track...sad case but the world is turning into one sad place...don't you think? LOL...till moi next post!! SMOOCHES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment