A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by (Moi was tagged by Anna). You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by (Moi was tagged by Anna). You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future.
1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I have faith in my baby =) I know my baby boo will never cheat on me or betray me.
2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
I can only offer to be your friend at most =) If not lets bid our goodbyes.
3.What will your dream wedding be like?
Ooooohh. I want a nice wedding dress and marry by the beach =)
4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Nope. I have my plans in mind.
5.What's your ideal lover like?
I gotta agree with Anna about having enough patience to last a lifetime. =) But I'm sure my baby has enough patience for me right? =D
6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
I think it is both.
7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Well I did wait for that particular someone....for a really long time but that person didn't come back to me.
8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Fight for it! Haha. Nah, it depends if its worth it or not.
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Can't think of anything at the moment. Maybe having my grades like shit? Lets hope that won't happen.
10.What do you want most in life?
Be RICH!!!
11.Is being tagged fun?
Haha yes to get you off your mind for a while.
12.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Hmmm....first thing BIATCH!!! LOL. But then my best friend will never stab me at the back so I got nothing to worry about that and sides we have really different taste when it comes to partners.
13.Who is currently the most important person to you?
My baby Russ?? LOL. All my love ones obviously.
14.What kind of person do you think I am?
Anna is cute not forget smart as well!
15.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
My childhood days and college days?
16.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Its not worth it move on.
17.Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yes...I am right now =)
18.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
Hmmm...I will have to give a lot of thoughts to that.
19.What type of friends do you like?
Friends who are called friends =)
20.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Feels happy obviously.
People i tag:
Michelle Tan
Adeline Ong
Lei Yoon
Jennifer
Sharon Wong
Song Yia
May Yee
Man Yee
wow jialing that's so nice..marry by the beach...=) ur answer to #20 is so funny. hahaha! evil yo. btw thx for the compliments hehe u're too nice. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. You're nice! You are meant to have nice compliments!=) *hugz*
ReplyDelete