My all time favourite J-pop singer Utada Hikaru is coming out with a new Japanese album on the 19th of March!! Moi can't wait! Well she already came out with a new single Heart Station (check out picture) and I checked yesasia.com and its selling at 6.04pounds! Hint Hint!! Moi birthday in 3 days!!! Hahahahaah. But I wouldn't mind a later birthday gift. I rather have the album!! hehehehe.To show you how talented moi fav. artiste is...I've uploaded some of her new vids...these songs will be in her new album! Oh I can't wait!
Her new single has tracks of Stay Gold and also Beautiful World. Unfortunately she didn't make a MV of them but feel free to check them out in youtube. She also recorded a new song featuring Ne-Yo! Baby your all time fav! Haha. That's nice as well. At the moment I have trouble downloading all this nice new songs...blehhh so I gotta wait for an angel to send me the album when it comes out...*prays and wishes* hehe. UK is ignorant to Asian music...sad case...
i love hikaru utada
ReplyDeletei have hikaru utada
at asia star
Hikaru Utada