welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, May 09, 2009

bamburgh

I know that there's been problems trying to access to my blog. I'm sorry. But its back to public view now. When I have the time I will make it better. ANYWAYS.... It's been really busy for me with uni and stuff. Working my ass off with assignments and then heading to work weeknights...sometimes I feel like I'm half dead at work. HAHA. But well, so far so good. Let me bring you some good news....I've FINALLY finish with my feasibility report and my research paper! WOo HoooOo.....YAY! Tell you, report writing just ain't my thing! Paper works...blehhhhh...So I'm only left with making my model and finish 3D max...3 more weeks to get them done...nice and proper and I'm so far loving it! =D Ok on a totally different subject. Paul came down last week...we had a fantastic weekend....hence the late night oil burning and half dead me at work...cos I played before I finish working hahahaha...didn't your parents teach you to work first then play?? (-_-)lll

Well, we went to Bamburgh...a place somewhere up north...A really beautiful place. Oh when any of you decided to come to visit me, we'll rent a car, and go for a bloody road trip ok?? Who's up for it? We shall start from the south and please only during the Summer alright? You don't want to be freezing when you go out would ya? Hahahaha but I think if its during winter we can rent a hut and that would be kinda great too...having the fire blasting and sitting there and bitching just about anything...catching up and stuff...

So, Bamburgh was great...I got some really amazing pictures...edit them in photoshop...here's some...for the full range go to facebook =)












I had a great time there...thank God for the lovely weather too! Its been raining a lot recently...sigh...

Mom will be here soon end of next month! More mummylicious cooking to eat! Hahahaha...Excited! When I'm done and over with uni I'll be hunting for jobs...so hopefully I'll get one =D Hugz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment