welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Brain freeze...??


I hate the fact I take so long to understand certain things... it seems like forever for me to get what I want. I feel like my years and years spent in school was a waste of time. Why? Cos none of it I can use for the real world! You know what else? I've worked in the real world for a bit and mind you most of the things you learn in uni ain't what you need in the real industry too! So why is our education system so screwed?? Doesn't ANYONE besides me realised this? They have the brain to think about educating kids about sex but nothing about how to survive out there! There's so much about the world and NONE you learn in school. *HUGE sigh*

I know at times I come off blond but I believe I ain't that stupid. At times its just my brain getting there slow...maybe its my fault cos I've been spoon fed for so long and I need to start thinking as in REALLY PROPERLY before doing or saying anything. Plus the fact, I'm crap at memorizing ain't helping at all.

I'm sorry Victor, I know I'm hard work but I promise to be better. I will take your advice. I'm sorry I wasted your time but I will make sure I gain what was taught and make sure its worth it in the end.
I hope you're not too mad at me... =( you're still my bestest best flirt partner ;) ~just kidding~ hugzz...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 am

    THE FARK IS MY BIG FAT MUG UP THERE??

    ReplyDelete