welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day!!

Oh did you know that Mother's Day is celebrated on different dates in different country?? Haha I didn't know that until I came to the UK. Here in the UK they celebrate it in March...

I don't think I've ever dedicated a post about my mom before have I? I think there's a poem but that's about it. But well, this one is for you mummy =) I'm so proud to be your daughter!

You've been the one and ONLY mom I've ever had and will always be the only one I will appreciate! You're the most gorgeous thing and the best anyone could ask for. Though you nag and get on my nerves when you worry too much but that's what make you YOU...Although I don't say it often enough or even show it often enough how much I love you and how much I appreciate you...I hope deep down inside you know how much I love you...


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 pm

    Wow your aunt is hot.

    Victor here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I know.. I've got a cousin on my dad's side and he thought my aunt was some hot 19 year old....

    ReplyDelete