welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Barcelona and Paris...and Amsterdam?

Ohhh I have FINALLY made the bookings for my mom's holiday while she's here. Will be heading to Barcelona and Paris! And probably Amsterdam but Barca and Paris is a definitely YES thing since I've made the bookings! Woo hoo...well as much as I'm worried about my financial...I'm just going to just enjoy it while I can! Haven't seen mom for years!! So now I'm just going to take the plunge and see what comes and deal with it then.

So...here are some pictures...I made my Barcelona trip a 5 days 4 nights trip! I can't wait to see GAUDI! I know he's dead but his architecture make him alive! My first inspirational architect! I have finally come to the final step of my dream!! Seeing Barcelona FOR REAL!! Park Guell!! Sagrada! Casa Batlo and all the rest!! OMG I'm jumping up with so much joy! Not forgetting that it will be near the beach! BEACH!!! I'm going to have a good tan! So soooo damn excited about it... pictures I got off the net....




Oh and then Paris....next... Eiffel Tower! Louvre Museum!! IM PEI!! Oohhhh sooooo exciting! Plus all that french food! I know how overated Paris is but its good to say Oh I've been there innit?? My dreams of travelling Europe....2 down....YES! Next I wanna see Italy...next year maybe?? If I can get a job....so hopefully I will be alive long enough to travel the world...2011 Tokyo! Fucking expensive place to visit...but hopefully i survive...=D


My aunt has a friend living in Amsterdam...if all turns out well...we can go! I can't wait to check out the red light district and probably try some "magic brownies" ...... *cheeky grin* I love the Amsterdam Canel and the overlyrated wooden shoes! Hahahaha Holland it is!!! Woop woooop!!


Post cards....anyone? Send me your address and I shall send you one...Can't wait! I'm excited!

OK...now to burst my own bubble....back to uni work...3Dmax...lighting....waiting....re-doing...testing....more waiting...I WILL GET THERE!!! HAhahahaha....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 am

    FARK YOU BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:32 pm

    You can't return what you didn't receive :D

    ReplyDelete