Have you ever go online in a chatroom, saw someone online.... started to chat with them and then all of a sudden....POOFFF....hilang (lost in action)?? I guess the thing about MSN or Yahoo messenger or just any other chatting programme.... people tend to think that you have the licence to reply whenever you want to...unlike phone conversation you reply like as in a real conversation... or probably it's because a lot of people multitask while they are chatting...which is often what I do ;) But I also know some people who can't multitask and don't reply at all....
My friend, Victor said I always leave him dindingficated.... I know you all must be asking....what is dindingficated...So what is dindingficated?? Haha...he invented that word and I think it's such a cool word! Dinding literally means wall in Malay. So he said I always leave him waiting, talking to the wall...so hence the word dindingficated...hahahhaa. He complains about me leaving him but I ain't complaining when he's off playing his games!! sheeshhhh.... But yea...he's on his dindingfication mode when he's playing games leaving me dindingficated. Sides, I know a lot of other people that love dindingfying me... and I thought it was normal or isn't it? Hahahah....
So if you EVER feel dindingficated....or YOU'RE the person always dindingfying your friends.... tell them instead of brb....you say, "eh wait...dindingfication...." or maybe you should write to MSN and tell them to create a dindingfication mode while you're multitasking....HAHAHA...=D
WHEN IM PLAYING AND ACTUALLY MINIMIZE THE SCREEN TO TALK TO YOU IM NOT DINDIFYING YOU I'M GIVING YOU FACE.
ReplyDeleteRite....that just a nice way to put it instead of saying you're dindingfying me innit?? LOL
ReplyDeleteNo, it means I'm letting you DISTURBIFY ME when I SHOULD be concentrating on the game.
ReplyDeleteDisturbify you???? FARK...when I should be concentrating on my assignments i was layaning you....BITCH! nuff said...lol
ReplyDelete