welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, May 17, 2009

of all the things....

Of all the things I've believed in
Of all the things I've tried to hold on to
Of all the things I've love
You were the last thing on my mind
That would slip away....

I'm searching deep into my thoughts
The words I'm hearing are starting to get old
Where do I go ?
What do I do ?
Everywhere I turn just reminds me of you

I'm back to where I started again
I want everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours
and I want what's mine

I hope you're happy with the choices you've made
Your love was a gamble that's the price I paid

I'm living in denial....
Still holding on...
Not wanting to bit my last goodbye....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:39 pm

    Bid your last goodbye

    Just thought you should know

    ReplyDelete