welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, July 16, 2010

Ahhhh....the weekend!

Alas! The weekend is here. I can sleep in for a bit. Its weird how time fly by so fast even when I'm working.

I'm sure a lot of you are anxious to know how my first week at work went. Surprisingly it all went pretty well. I love my job! Every morning on the way to work sitting in the train, I thank God for everything I've got. Honestly being away from home has made me realised so many things and appreciate things even more. I have definitely changed my way of thinking and living.

I actually surprise myself. I never thought I could have made this far. I actually manage to achieve my goal, my dream...and being the usual me I've set the bar a little higher now. Being in the train gives me time to look back in time and back then, my goal seems quite impossible..well not really impossible but rather a far fetch. I have finally proved it to myself I can make it this far and will make it further from now on. I also manage to prove all those bastards and bitches that I can do it. Plus most of all make my dad proud. I guess he's one of the very important people I wanted to prove wrong. Hahaha.

Well work is great! I got my own desk! Obviously I'm comparing to when I was working in Malaysia. My office is really nice and comfortable and people are nice and professional plus my boss is a great man. I thank God there's more men than women in the office cos I can never work well with women...

Adeline is arriving in about 7 hours time and we will be going to Oxford! I am excited and I hope the weather will be hot and sunny! =D I don't like the rain. Bloody freezing when it does. Apparently a lot of the Harry Potter's scene was filmed in Oxford University...interesting fact innit? Plus I wanna see this old building and see the town for myself!

It has been quite a tiring week for me but its definitely going great because I've been waiting too long for this moment. Site visit was pretty awesome the only down part for the long haul on the trains and the safety boots were trying their best to murder my feet.

So I guess its all good. But for now, I'm going to retire to bed. Early start tmr =D For now enjoy the photos of my new office ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment