welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, July 03, 2010

Finally!

So finally I'm done with the cigarette box design. Not much you can do because it was already designed and you...well basically all you need to do was to colour it in. As I've left all my markers back in Malaysia, I decided to do it on Photoshop instead. There wasn't any rule stating the opposite so why not? I'm actually just helping a friend to win this competition in his office. So hopefully we can win something.

Took me a while to think of the colour and after some consideration...this is the end result..

Didn't bother to clean up the sides because its going to be printed out and glued. Too lazy =P

No comments:

Post a Comment