welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Its tomorrow!! 0_0

I can't believe how fast time has past by and that I will be starting my career tomorrow! I'm very nervous at the same time very excited too. I just hope it is not going to be too much of a roller coaster ride yet. I hope I will have time to get use to it before all the drama begins. I am quite sure its not going to be easy sailing but hopefully I will survive =)

I had a great time yesterday shopping for groceries and having KFC for lunch. Its been ages since I had fast food. I manage to buy myself an electric mixer! Yay no more hand mixing! Hahaha. I can't wait to use it and see what difference it makes. Now I can bake all sorts =D

With me start working I can see that I will only have really little time to myself. Its going to be a huge change to my life. I will have to wake up at half 5 in the morning to get ready and to catch the train down to london so that I can make it in time for work at 9am. I wonder how long it will take me to get home. I finish work at half 5 in the evening and I'm not sure what time I will be allow to go home so its all very scary! Its a different country, different culture so we will see how it all goes tomorrow. With that I won't be able to see her as much since she will be working shifts starting tomorrow as well. Kinda suck but I guess it will all work out ok.

I'm off to buy my weekly train pass now. Gotta enjoy my last day as a free person to the fullest!! Till then. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment