I'm hungry and I can't wait for dinner because its sambal udang and steamed eggs for dinner =D I'm cooking obviously. LOL. I wonder if they are going to miss having my food for dinner. I'm not the best cook but I'm starting so its really nice to have someone taste it for you.
There's a football match tonight to watch while having dinner. Its the finals, I hope its going to be an interesting match...some intensity would be awesome.
I've finish 2 seasons of Project Runway. Makes me wonder what it would be like if I had took the path to becoming a fashion designer instead. I was thinking it would be easier to conquer the fashion industry than architecture because its much smaller in scale and easier to handle. So I'm thinking if I could have like a short course learning to sew. I can open my own boutique! Ahh the dream...
I actually have a few sketches of clothes will scan them up tonight. I gotta start cooking now.
No comments:
Post a Comment