welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, July 02, 2010

Morning breeze

The door of my room creaked. I forced my eyes to open a wee bit and saw a blurry image of her. Then I heard her murmuring something bout her being late and catching on the next train instead. Its been weeks that I wanted to make it a habit to wake up at the same time she did but failed to do so. But today I realised, I'm pretty much awake I just need a little nudge. She striped off my duvet and I could feel the cold breeze coming from the ajar window so I curled up into a ball and she started to tickle me. She hugged me goodbye and once again silence took over the room. I could hear a soft sound of someone playing the guitar and birds chirping along. It felt like a typical Sunday morning. I got out of bed, started the kettle and hopped into the shower.

I felt really refreshed. Went to the kitchen to warm up my blueberry muffin sitting in the fridge and made myself a hot cup of chocolate. The clock showed it was 10mins to 8am. Just thinking in about a week I will have to wake up at 6am. So I guess its a good start for today. Switched on my lap top and the TV. Nothing on so I put on a DVD instead. Up In The Air staring George Clooney. Set back and pulled over the blanket to keep myself warm. It is summer but it looks like it was going to rain. I guess the sun decided to take a day off today. The movie was good. Wasn't a boring part to it. Looking at how he was a loner travelling everywhere. Seems to me he's got a pretty good life. But I don't know, is everyone scared of being lonely?

Show ended picked up my plate to wash in the kitchen. Turn of the DVD player and on to TV and Project Runaway was on. I just realised I recognise almost all of the fashion icon! Haha amazing since I hardly know much about fashion. Oh well, I did wanted to major in Fashion but that's a different story altogether. Halfway through the show I heard a thud out in the hallway. Ah its about time the post is here. I went to get it and realised 2 things. 1, the addressee doesn't stay here and 2, it wasn't addressed properly. There's no flat number on it. The addressee was Daojie Zhang. Definitely an obvious Chinese name I would presume. So why of all flats mine? Did the postman just assume it was for my flat because I'm Chinese? LOL. No offense I would had done the same. Funny though because the mail is from the bank and how could someone give the bank an address without a flat number? I am starting to think that this mail could be a hoax. There's 2 letters too. Both addressed to the same person and same address without a house/flat number. Maybe I'll just wait till she gets home and she'll know what to do about it. I would suggest to pin it on the notice board downstairs.

I've got to move by September and I am suppose to be looking for a place to rent. Not sure where I want to be yet I guess I'll look later in the evening. I gotta finish the cigarette box design first. But I'm itching to bake more cupcakes. Haha. Maybe I'll bake the cupcakes first =) Till my next post. Enjoy your weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment