Shopping is great! Even greater if its not with your money! But how many people have that luxury? But one thing for sure that you can spend and yet feel good about it is by shopping at charity shops! Yes you don't spend so much and you get good stuff plus the money that you spend is definitely going to charity. So I'm pretty much broke for now since work hasn't started yet and I need some office wear so I decided to see what these charity shops hast to offer me.
Surprisingly they have clothes from high street shops, although its second hand they are still in pretty good condition. So why buy new clothes then? I was pretty happy to be able to get 2 shirts and a jacket!
I had sent the jacket for dry cleaning so I will post a picture of it when I get it back then. The jacket is from Top Shop =)
No comments:
Post a Comment