Oh I found out something amusing today. I was trying to group the new friends I added on facebook and suddenly realised that the lahanat girl has deleted me off her friends list. So what is her problem? Ok my friend saw her 2 weeks back and she asked my friend about me. How funny! Because she is related to me, so basically, she should know more about me than my friend did right? LOL. Then she told my friend she haven't heard from me since I left. Errr I was like, DUH!! Did you remember the day I left? I was ill didn't had much time to pack a whole 2 and a half years of stuff and she fucking yelled at me the night before. I had to take the cab to the airport myself! I was defnitely overweight on the luggage and it was thanks to my really nice workmates that helped me out then!! Ironic part is she was a relative, a cousin.
If I were to write or list down every single thing she had done I could go forever. The thing about the Chinese is they have this "give face" shit that they have a problem confronting people. I was invited to England to stay by my aunt. I didn't ask her if I could stay at hers. My dad did wanted to pay for rent but my aunt was reluctant to take it. So why is it that I was invited and then treated like I was an outsider? Was it because I didn't pay rent? If she wanted the rent why refuse it? So you know what I mean now about the "give face" shit? But the saddest part was that I used to adore her because she's such a nice person. Because I always wanted an older sister. How wrong was I? Then she had the cheek to tell the other family members that I was behaving bad. All the bloody drama. How about the time when my mom visited and she ransacked my mom's luggage?? Or the time she hide the food I bought and told me its finished? I put up with that shit for 2 and a half fucking years!
So she asked my friend about me, said I didn't had the courtesy to call or contact her (well, who wants to after the way she treated me?) and then my friend said maybe cos I'm pretty busy trying to secure a job and said maybe she could try contacting me instead. Guess what she said? You wouldn't believe it. She said, why should I? Because I live here in this country! She comes here so she should call me! LOL. So she owns England now does she? Sigh...grow up bitch. I may not be the type that go around telling everyone how mean you were (and still is actually) to me. Because I don't take recognition in the things I do unless its my career. Its like when I do a donation I don't go around the world telling people HEY ALL LOOK I'VE MADE THIS HUGE donation. Like so what? But I know one day, everyone will know the truth and even if they don't God will. Its just a matter of time.
I don't know why I keep bumping into insane people all the time! Gosh and to be related to one is like OMFG why? LOL. Oh well, I just hope that she will stop bugging me from now on since she wants to delete me forever innit? I am more than glad she did it actually.
Walao eh! What's wrong with her man! One day dia datang ke Malaysia, suruh dia call you atau suruh dia take cab balik rumah/Melaka dari airport! Nabehh!!
ReplyDeleteI know right? When her mother come to visit my dad send and pick her from KLIA man. Nabeh so tulan! When you are online I will tell you the things she did to me! hahaha
ReplyDelete