welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, January 31, 2008

cranky and moody

Hello peeps!
Uni started on Monday. It felt like its been a long time since I had lectures and classes. Then realise that it HAS been THAT long. LOL. Ok so it's back to waking up at half six every morning whenever there is classes. Yeah, you know I'm no morning person but still cute and adorable. Haha. Yeah, I'm starting to have this self praising sickness but it's good! Boost your self confidence.

So far so good. Everything seems to be running according to schedule. Lets hope it stays this way all the way. Or even better earlier than scheduled. LOL. Ok that's my new year resolution so I'll make sure that will work out well. I'm posting this post from uni so there isn't any pictures.

Its freezing today. Yes STILL winging about the bloody stupid idiotic weather they have here. I miss Malaysia weather!! Where is my sun?? Baby, when you come visit me make sure you bring the sun along!!! LOL. Anyways, as I was saying, it's so windy today and raining cats and dogs. Woke me up middle of the night...(-____-)" Felt like the whole house is being blown away. Mind you if you step outside the wind might just take you away as well. I'm not exagerating it's true! Sigh, it might be snowing this weekend too. According to the unreliable weather forecast. LOL. I hope that it doesn't snow on me when I have to go to work or else you will be reading about weather winging on my next post again. hehe.

I'm missing CNY! All my friends back home is telling me about they nice nice new clothes they got off the sale racks and those nice shoes! Bloody hell I'm in one of the most expensive country and I can't buy any nice clothes! Blehhh....hate it! Well, I had turkey for christmas! Haha so I guess that's even? It still doesn't count...I'm missing out on ang pows! Boo hoo! make sure you people remember about me during CNY! Must be lucky since I'm not there to play on blackjack and poker to win all those ang pow money of yours! Hahahaha.

I'm hungry now and then there's a group meeting. So cold. Bloody aircon...I want a heater!! Bloody morons couldn't even make the building warm...I'm this close to slapping anyone! Why? cos I'm cranky...not enough sleep and weather making me moody...

Ok logging off now...todleloos..till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment