welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cotton Socks ♥ Buster






Buster has been my friend for a long time and has kept me company all these while when I was alone in UK. Oh and he has been in love with Cotton Socks for a really long time and were separated for a long time too. But they are together now and happy...hahaha. People might find me weird because I talk to my soft toys. But they are the ones who kept me sane while I strive for success and survival during my journey called life. Call me insane,immature and childlike...but you may want to eat your own words once you can see what I see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment