What I'm about to advocate is something rather most of you had experience or experiencing now. Two words...Family Politics. When family stands alone it brings you all the nice things like when you were in pre-school how you learn you got a grandmother and grandfather aunties and uncles and cousins...what a happy family tree...but nobody teaches you about politics. We watch on the news everyday about the people ruling over our country and we all know they are the biggest fakers of all but yet we sit back and watch them rule over us. So now how do you explain that? I understand one cannot go to them and say hey step aside and let me take over unless you know you can do a better job but how many people you know have or had said this:
"I can't rule better than you or I know someone who can do better than you"The problem is nobody or should I say most people just dodge the problem because they do not want to deal with it. I've got a problem a smaller scale than a whole country though.Its family politics. So why is it that there is such a thing? I really don't get it. Aren't family the people you're suppose to be comfortable with? Aren't they the people you can be yourself with? In my case apparently not. They do things out of "COURTESY" instead of their own will. In other words they fake it! Don't ask me why but I'm guessing it is that they would seem to be the "good" person. It saddens me to find that out the hard way and now all my family members dislike me or probably hate me too. The thing is nobody knows the whole story and somehow I have got this reputation of the bad person in the family. I guess now I understand why most people try to stay away from family...because of all the fake courtesy and politics going on.
I guess there's nothing much I can do. Only God will know and I will leave it that way. I'm not going to go around bitching about it and telling other people what it really is because I'm not the type of person. As long as I know you get what you give. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment