welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, May 07, 2010

Mother's Day

So its been a while and I have yet to land myself a JOB. I'm becoming to believe that I'm not good enough. It is soooo stupid that they tell me that I'm not good for the part because I only got a year of working experience and they need at least 3 years. This is a joke because if I don't get hired, how the F**K do you think I'm going to get that years of experience??

Anyways, I'm still keeping myself busy and to cover up for the unemployment self pity I try to make myself happy by pretending to be happy. I'm coming to think I could actually play a good actress! Hahahaha.

Oh and since Mother's Day is around the corner, BR has decided to promote their ice cream cakes. They sure look delicious. If you all know me well, BR has been my utmost favourite ice cream in the world. I've tried Ben and Jerrys and Häagen-Dazs. They can't seem to beat BR for some reasons. and NO I'm not liking BR cos its pink. Don't forget I'm trying to fade the pink remember? LOL. Anyhoos, I just wanna wish all mothers a very Happy Mother's Day!

And I'm sure any mother would love a nice treat of ice cream! Can't afford the cake? Go with the flavour of the month ice cream scoop then =)
Going to the temple alone again tonight. I dwell upon the long ride on the train down to london but that's the time I get to day dream and ponder on things. Hopefully, my angels would lead me towards the right path and somehow I will be able to prove not to anyone but myself that I'm good enough for a job after all this hard work and achievements I've gone through. Till then we meet again! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment