welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Updates of moi

I told you about an interview I attended earlier this week and was so confident I was going to get the job! I got the repercussion today in the mail and it was bad news. They were impressed with my portfolio and all but they are only looking to hire an intern for now. Oh well, hiring an intern is cheaper than to hire me. Yet another disappointment. Sometimes I sit down and wonder if I'll ever land on a job....the so many questions...so yes..I'm yet back on track for the job hunts....

Oh and I got an email from someone interested in my design. I emailed them to ask if there was a position opening in their firm but they didn't reply answering to that instead I was bombarded with a whole lot of Qs...including Qs for getting details of my design!! I find it fishy so I told them I didn't want to give it out for obvious reasons. They replied saying

To be honest i wouldn't contact you with Q's if I was thinking of using your design without integrity - have a think about it!
I'd also suggest that an overall cost and size would not put you at risk! If this was a finished product these 2 details would all be out there in the public domain.

You have an unfinished design sitting there - there's an opportunity that could ultimately benefit both of us.
I'd be more than happy to discuss.
As it stands at the moment I need to put together an electronic presentation for the language school within a very short period of time.

If you are interested you could be potentially involved in this project - let me know.

Doesn't that just sound rude and full of anger but fakingly hard to force a smile? All this shit... I replied with this:

I appreciate your feedback and as I mentioned earlier, I can tell you as a rough estimate that the whole thing would measure about 2500mm X 2500mm X 2500mm when retracted and 7200mm X 2500mm X 2700mm when fully extended.

While I am looking for full time employment I wouldn't mind doing some freelance work. Could you please spell out exactly what's needed from my side? Are you looking to buy the design from me or something more complicated like hiring me to refine the project for your purposes? If you require work to be done I'm happy to put in some hours to integrate the design for a reasonable fee.

And guess what?? NO REPLY! WTMF? Think you can push me around...I'm no pushover!! I have a strong gut feeling this person is a woman and CHINESE! Because the company's name is Cho Cho San! What can I say...you can definitely read for yourself...the people we have to withstand daily are psychotic!

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment