welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, May 17, 2010

My farewell present....

Remember how I used to work part-time back during my uni years up in Newcastle? As much as I used to complained about certain things I actually do really miss it. I guess the people that I worked with really made a difference. Before I left they made this "play" for me which made me so touched. They then each wrote me a card with really lovely msgs and a baby polar bear soft toy too! Can't believe its been half a year since! Time sure fly by way too fast these days...

Oh back to the topic...I manage to get it on video! =) So I've decided to share it with you...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment