So you know I'm an addict for caffeine. The usual me would plump for tea sipping. But you hardly find nice tea places these days and coffee places are so overrated and they are growing like mushrooms everywhere you go. Back home in Malaysia I usually op for Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf but unfortunately here in the UK you can't find any so its Starbucks. My baby has a Starbucks card which entitles her to free drinks once in a while and I got this! I don't really go for coffee so Latte sure suits me well and this particular drink taste like the coffee out of a Nescafe can back in Malaysia ;) I love the packaging though...I should have been a packaging and product designer! Blehh...
welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Starbucks
So you know I'm an addict for caffeine. The usual me would plump for tea sipping. But you hardly find nice tea places these days and coffee places are so overrated and they are growing like mushrooms everywhere you go. Back home in Malaysia I usually op for Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf but unfortunately here in the UK you can't find any so its Starbucks. My baby has a Starbucks card which entitles her to free drinks once in a while and I got this! I don't really go for coffee so Latte sure suits me well and this particular drink taste like the coffee out of a Nescafe can back in Malaysia ;) I love the packaging though...I should have been a packaging and product designer! Blehh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment