Father's Day....yet another un-holiday celebration. So what have you lots got in mind for your dad?? As I am not earning the $$$ just yet, I need to come out with something cheap but since I'm so brilliant *coughs* hehe...I ermmm did the download thing and I am going to present my dad with the whole 8 season and as a bonus I am going to throw in a self help cd called the Quantum Mind Power...Why did I decided on these gifts? One the Cosby Show reminds me alot of my dad - Cliff, played by Bill Cosby, always wants his kids to move out and live on their own for good and also they way he treats his kids with rules and what not...when watching it, I feel like I'm walking down through memory lane.

Quantum Mind Power is a thing that reminds me the one thing I have in common with my dad. Positive thinking and the immeasurable perseverance. Or at least I think that's what we have in common.
When Father's Day nears I'll have a post just for him =)
No comments:
Post a Comment