Wish you would tell me that
There's no more talk of darkness,
So I could forget all these wide-eyed fears.
I need you here so that nothing can harm me,
Your words will warm and calm me.
I will let you be my freedom and let daylight dry my tears.
Please say you'll be here, with me, beside me,to guard me and to guide me. . .
Say you'll love me every waking moment,turn my head with talk of summertime . . .
Say you need me with you, now and always . . .
Promise me that all you say is true...
That's all I ask of you . . .
I'll let you be my shelter, let you be my light.
I will feel safe and no-one will find me, my fears are far behind me . . .
All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . .
and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me . . .
So I'll say I'll share with you one love, one lifetime . . .
I'll let you lead me from my solitude . . .
I'll say I need you with me here, beside you . . .
Anywhere you go, let me go too...
That's all I ask of you...
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .
Say the word and I will follow you . . .
Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . .
Say you love me . . .
You know I do . . .
Love me...
That's all I ask of you . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment