She looks soooo hot! Somehow she remind me of someone. Sigh. Brings back memories and evoke my peaceful thoughts. LOL. Anyway, if I could date her I soo would! Haha.welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Saturday, December 08, 2007
L Word
Any of you seen or know of the TV series call the L Word? Well, its like Sex in the City but different. The L Word is a television drama series on Showtime that portrays the lives, loves and learnings of a group of lesbian and bisexual women and their friends, family and lovers in Los Angeles. I've watched all 4 series and waiting for season 5 to air on the 6th of January next year! Oh well, I wonder if they air it here in UK. I really love Katherine Moennig! She play Shane McCutcheon in the show.
She looks soooo hot! Somehow she remind me of someone. Sigh. Brings back memories and evoke my peaceful thoughts. LOL. Anyway, if I could date her I soo would! Haha.
She looks soooo hot! Somehow she remind me of someone. Sigh. Brings back memories and evoke my peaceful thoughts. LOL. Anyway, if I could date her I soo would! Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment