welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas! Best time of the year? It is a GRAND celebration here in the UK. Since they don't have CNY or Raya to celebrate like we Malaysians so secara besar-besaran lagi! LOL. It was a nice experience having my first ever christmas without my family. I would like to wish my dad a very happy birthday! Yeap my dad is a Xmas baby! Also to my elder brother who turns 23 yesterday on Christmas Eve. To my younger brother who had his birthday 11 days ago on the 14th who also just finish his SPM! Whoa! So many information at once...can't take it? There's more...parents having a nice adventure and honeymoon in China! How wonderful! I might not have my very first WHITE Christmas, or have my family and my baby with me, I might have to work christmas eve and still got a bunch of assignments stack sky high for me to finish but I had, however enjoyed myself with the nice Christmas dinner with my aunt and cousins, watch xmas movies, had SO many presents and had a nice christmas all together! I'm really happy and appreciate all of it. For me Christmas is the time where I look back at the year and have a recap on what I have done for the entire year and that's when it hits me that another year is coming to an end. Its a time of appreciation. Well, at least this is what christmas is for me. So I look back to the year and realised wow 1 year was fast...and recall all that I went through and it made me smile. Because most of the memories stayed with me were sweet and nice and if it wasn't that sweet somehow thought me something in life. It also somehow made me all excited for welcoming the new year! New resolutions, new goal!

Anyway, I'm also really keen to show you all what my day was like here! We had our christmas dinner...actually it was more like lunch, but Catherine, my cousin said people here just call it dinner. So we had out dinner at about 4pm after a long day of preparation by my super aunt! She just came back from her usual night shift at the hospital and started cooking! Ahh the wonderful things mom does for us! We definitely had turkey! Which was HUGE! Pee Jian, you would love it! Haha. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your chance! Then we had Brussels Sprouts, Pigs in the Blanket, steam vegetables, sausage rolls (which Catherine made! Was delicious btw), salad, steam and roasted potatos, and not forgetting the TURKEY! Oh well, I was so full after all the delicious food. We pulled christmas crackers too! In the cracker, you get a joke and a gift. After all that we sat down to watch some TV. Lots of Xmas cartoon and movie was on. We then snack on some crakers and chocolates and not forgetting Christmas pudding with ice cream! I had mine with my Ben & Jerry icecream! Yum Yum! THen it was present time! Had sooo many nice presents from my lovely cousins and aunt! Thank you all for having me here and giving me all these lovely gifts! Well,we watched TV till late nite. So basically this is my day! HAha. Tmr is boxing day and its the day where the shops go on sales! Though it will be sooo packed with people! I'm not sure what I'll be doing tmr but I will blog to let you know =) At the moment enjoy these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment