welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fairytale Story or REAL life story?

Have you ever wish or dream upon the best romantic scene you would love to have? I'm sure everyone have their own special secret dream right? Haha I always dream and sometimes I tell my friends about it and they all ALWAYS said that I'm living in a world of my own fairytale dream. In another word, living a life that will NEVER happen. As in a non-existing-world. Impossible. Unbelievable. Sigh. It's sad when my dreams come to an end and reality hits me and I have to snap back to reality. But wouldn't it be nice if you have someone who:

  • is the first person I see in the morning and the last person I see at night before I go to bed.
  • would hold me when I'm crying and wipe away my tears, hold me tight and tell me that everything would be alright.
  • doesn't kiss and tell
  • actually listens to me when I talk
  • waits impatiently all day because he's looking forward to our date that night.
  • is content to just be able to hold you and wants nothing more.
  • would smile whenever I walk into the room
  • is perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and lots of cuddling
  • wouldn't lie to me about where he's going of where he's been or who he's been with.
  • gets butterflies in his stomach whenever he hears my name
  • is not afraid to tell his friends he loves me
  • doesn't care about my imperfections and loves me in spite of them
  • would hold me while we watch the sunset.
  • would share his stories and secrets with me
  • would take pictures with me
  • pull me to sit on his lap
  • always hug me and say I love you whenever he sees me
  • kiss me unexpectedly
  • would hug me from behind around the waist
  • tell me I'm beautiful
  • let me know the way he feels about me
  • opens the door for me and drive me around
  • tells me I'm his everything
  • make me feel loved
  • wouldn't lie or cheat on me
  • take me to places I wanna be
  • be there for me whenever I need him
  • I can count on
  • hug me warm when I'm cold
  • hug me close when we're alone together
  • kiss me on the cheek
  • put his arms around me while in the movies and allow me to put my head on his shoulder and he would lean in and kiss me lightly
  • would stand up for me
  • look deeply into my eyes and tell me he love me
  • lay under the sky and stare into the stars
  • hold my hands...
These are just the thing I'm dreaming or expect from my other half. But obviously, this is not possible. I mean you might get most of the things I listed but I'm sure there might be one or 2 you don't get. I mean everything or everyone comes in a package and nothing comes in a perfect pack! Trust me. But I'm not complaining...cos I've got the best deal and the best BABY ever!

I couldn't ask for more. My baby is the best!! I love you baby!! MUAKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment