welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, December 01, 2007

New layout.....new inspiration....

Ok I've been really lazy to blog and now that I got a new layout...I've got some new inspiration!

Well, basically I will try to blog on a daily basis or at least frequently. I've added a few interesting blog you all should really read like the Penang podcast...love the crazy stories they talk about in pure Penang Hokkien so you Penangnites out there should really check it out! If you're really into Malaysians politics you can try Patric Teoh's blog or The Cicak! I have some really nice Design website too. Do bare in mind that I will be updating on new sites if I find any...so do leave me commands on what you think about it and what site you think I should have. Also I will be posting lots of pictures now since I manage to get my programme running the right way! SO yes! More interesting stuff coming your way! Too my loyal readers...thank you for being so patient and if possible do bring in new readers...most importantly I want your feedback!

Toodleloos...

No comments:

Post a Comment