welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, December 16, 2007

PINK is the new green!

Christmas is in less than 10 days! I miss the time when I would just go down to Singapore to look at the christmas lighting they have in Orchard Road! I have spent 20 years celebrating christmas with my family without fail and this would be the first time not being able to do so. December is the month where all the guys in my family celebrates their birthday. My younger brother celebrates his on the 14th, elder brother on the 24th, better known for Christmas eve, and my dad's is 25th, on Christmas day! So probably that's the reason why we celebrate Christmas. Anyway, PINK is the new green! Take a look at this christmas tree! It is awesome! Don't you think?

Anyway, Have a Merry PINKY Christmas everyone! I will be celebrating christmas here in UK with my cousins and aunt and it would be a very typical Christmas thing. I will post up pictures of the food and stuff soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment