welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, December 02, 2007

KLIA

I want to thank my friends Susana, Xin Rong and my family for being there to see me off at the airport 3 months ago! (28th August) It was like my last moment of Malaysia till God knows when I will be able to go back again. Its kinda weird how things turn out and that you somehow really miss home even though you might think you don't. I miss my family, my friends and most of all my baby!! Oh Russ I really miss you heaps! Please remember me when I go back home I know you will!! Just remember I'm always there ok?? Muaks!! Yeah I'm crazy over my little baby Russ...haha.

Okies now for some pictures from the airport...

from the left, Bal, Mummy dearest, Me, Daddy, and Grandma.


XR and me...


Me and my bestest colleague Susana! Thanks for the lovely scarf! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:00 pm

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 pm

    Hello there, thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it but I don't understand a word of it except the end bit that you want the link to be put on my blogroll? Anyway, I've did that already. Hope I got that right CHeers!

    ReplyDelete