Anyways, I wanna tell you what I did today. I went to meet up my friend Linda, my coursemate from Sweden. Had to start with our Ergonomics assignment. Joanna was there too so we had some coffee before starting then they told me to go out clubbing together. I haven't been out to the night life here yet so far (YES believe it!) so I was thinking yeah why not.
Oh I saw this ostrich egg on sale in the shopping complex!! How interesting! Price SI BEH not worth it!

Anyways, had made plans earlier last weekend to meet up with my girlfriend Amanda from Sabah. Malaysia. She's one of the best friend I've known here. We made plans to go for ice skating...hehe yes AGAIN for me since it was so fun and it was a 2 for 1 on weekdays! SO why not? Check out the pictures!
Well, by the time I reached home it was about half 6 and I just couldn't be bothered to drag my bag all the way back to town besides my cousin was sick and I didn't want to leave her at home alone. NOT forgetting the damn damn cold weather and wind....so I decided that I'll go out some other time. Maybe in the summer! Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment