Ohh, I came across this site through Kenny Sia's blog. Ok I just came to know about Kenny Sia. Nice blog reads. Ok I know you peeps will be saying where have you been?? Now only know ah? LOL. Ok ok. I know I'm kinda slow at times when it comes to things like that. Anyways, saw one of his post about Malaysiantalents.com. Its an online 4 minutes sitcom by Douglas Lim. You all should be quite familiar with him since he was in our all time favourite Malaysian sitcom - Kopitiam. Anyways, I've check it out but was quite disappointed prolly because I expected something funnier or you know something that has enough quality to it. But nevertheless, it's not THAT bad. I just think there is still room for improvements. So malaysiantalent.com is featured in gua.com which is a very malaysian site and you can find lots of other videos and gossips and other stuff there. I've manage to get Episode 4 of malaysiantalent.com for you here. It is the best episode out of all the others.
Errm, I've no idea how to get the size of the video right so for better viewing go to the original website ok?
So yes, thats my findings on Malaysia's interesting stuff.
ps. I've got those websites in my Daily Feeds section too =)
No comments:
Post a Comment