welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, January 06, 2008

White Chocolate Drink?

Its Sunday already?? OMG...the last day of my holiday is here....holiday to an end..BOO...I wanna have more holidays! Doesn't everyone? LOL. Still busy with my report. I just finished my Management report yesterday and started with my Space + Lighting report yesterday evening. Well, its getting cold now since the sun is saying goodbye. The other part of the world is stealing the lovely sun away from me yet AGAIN. So I made my myself this nice hot cuppa WHITE CHOCOLATE!




Being a big big fan of white chocolate, (well not as big a fan over MINT chocolates), my cousin bought me a can of white chocolate to make myself nice nice hot white chocolate drink! I miss the vanilla ice blended from Coffee Bean! Sad we don't have any here. Ok so the recipe?

Fill in your favourite mug or cup with milk up to 3/4 of it. Then, microwave it for 3 minutes. After that, put in the white chocolate. Recommend the best to put in white chocolate chips so that it dissolves easier but if you don't have it normal white chocolate is fine too. Chop them into small cubes and put them into your microwaved milk and then stir them till it melts. It depends on how much chocolate you want in your drink. Obviously the more chocolate the better it taste. Now here comes the best part, whisk your milk that has the melted white chocolate. The more you whisk it the more tasty it gets. Careful, don't mess up the whole place. And it is ready to be serve! Enjoy your hot cuppa white chocolate! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment