welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, January 27, 2008

Toilet Signage

Ok peeps! I so need your help! I'm asked to re-design any signage out there. So I choose the toilet signage and came up with these. Not sure if I should have a white or black background. So please tell me what you think. Your opinion is really important as I'm suppose to carry out a survey. So please to earn those karma credits, leave me your comments. Tell me which of those 6 you like best and why. Also you can comment on the colours. It is for my Ergonomics class. So you get the clue how and where this is going. Thanks a lot in advance for you kindest opinions! Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 am

    I personally like no 6. Straight forward with a sense of humour. I always dislike toilet signs that are not clear. I do not want to embarass myself by entering the wrong toilet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ashley!
    How are you doing? ^^
    seems doing fine there heh?

    Since i'm already here might as well just fulfil your survey.
    I like the no.5..
    Because no.6 is too direct and no.5 is playful yet stands out and brought their task in a humour way too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say well done on the designs. You better copyright them before some takes it over earn big $$$. Well, I like No 4 because of it simple look. The designs look better on a white background. Good luck with your assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:28 pm

    #6 is way too direct.
    i personally like #3 and #4...however,if i were to choose...i'd go with #3.
    #4 is a tad too simple.

    i gotta agree with ben,u might wanna copyright those in case someone took your designs and make it theirs... :P

    g'luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweetums! Appreciate all your comments! Will post the results on the most voted soon...=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, another thing...how do i copyright my design???

    ReplyDelete