welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday morning

It may have stop snowing and is still so darn cold but the sun is shining when I woke up today! It made my day. Coming here has made me appreciate the sun so much more. Sunny days are hard to find here. Its always grey and gloomy and sad...shitty weather! LOL. Got up to finish the last of my report and to continue the next. SO much to do so little time. If only we had more hours during a day eh? But our salary will still be that much a month....Boo...


This is the view from the front of the house


Took this picture from the window of my room...it's the backyard.

Hungry so when to make myself some food...yum yum. I know it is fattening but it is delicious...=p

No comments:

Post a Comment