welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Looking for a Pan-Asian look as your model?

Looking for a Pan-Asian model? Look NO further! You've got what you need right here! She's gorgeous! Easy to work with and has all the skills you need! Give me a holler if you ever need one! This is none other than my beloved cousin! I'm so proud of her! Yes, like me, she does share the 1/8 of Russian blood from our great great grandfather. Of cos she inherited more of it compare to me. Haha. I just eat whatever I want that is why I'm fat and ugly. LOL. She has a Nokia advert coming up soon so watch out for it! She will be playing the character of Chun Li! If you play Street Fighter a lot you will know what I mean. Here are some pictures she allowed me to share. Isn't she perfect? Well, she has a mentally unstable stalker who just imitates her every move and style but yet still talks shit about her. In my opinion, that girl is either mentally or psychologically retarded. Seriously needs some treatment. Oh well, lets just hope she will soon come to her senses. At the moment feel free to enjoy these beautiful extraordinary pictures!





Lee Ming in the making! Watch out! She's coming to haunt all your billboards and magazine covers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment