welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Its the "MC" to the "D"!

Really BUSY with assignments at the moment! Hardly taking any sleep. But somehow I'm loving it! Not loving the part where I get no sleep but the part where I'm doing my assignment. It's fun! Haha. Yeah, I'm crazy and what my family call me, "KIASU". But seriously, why would you want to get just a pass when you can get an A? This is what I enjoy doing~! They should get that. Sigh. Anyway, juggling work and uni is hard for this week due to datelines! But after all that we get a week off before we start our new semester and guess what? My classes are only on Mondays and Tuesdays! Its like taking a part time course! WOO HOO! But then again, am working so that makes not much a difference besides getting paid. At least I get more time to work on my assignments then.

Ok, piccys time! Was craving for Mc D yesterday so I dropped by to get a Mc Flurry but ending up having a Happy Meal together with it. Well, as they say it is for kids, it is also CHEAPER!

The Mc Flurry was sooooo GOOOOOD!!!


I totally forgot that Happy Meal comes with a FREE toy! This was inside that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment