Ok I know I look like a retard so don't comment on my pictures ok...lol.Well, after having such nice fun we were quite hungry and decided to have some sushi! MMMmmm...its been a long time since I had some! Since I was in Malaysia! So we went to Yo! Sushi. One of the famous sushi place in England. As usual I was only aiming at my Sashimi! Haha. Here is a photo where you can see how busy the place is and my all time favourite sashimi dish!

After our sushi, we went for a movie! Before that, I manage to take some nice picture of the sweet department in that shopping complex. Feast you eyes!
Don't you just feel like eating them of the shelves? LOL.Anyway, as I was saying, we went for a movie. What or which movie? P.S. I Love You. Such a lovey-dovey movie. I will tell you about the movie but then again I don't want to spoil it for you. All I'm going to say is, read the book if you want a better picture. Like all other movie that was out of a book, the book is always better. But then again, the movie is not too bad.
Oh and I saw the trailer for Over Her Dead Body! A new movie coming out and Eva Longoria is in it! Looks hilarious! Can't wait to watch that and also The Bucket List! So many nice movie...lets just hope that I will be able to catch all the nice movies. Hehe.Also on another topic, I'll be going down to London on the 8th Feb! My cousin has decided to drive down! Oh how excited! Hope to meet my friends down in London then! Can't wait! Till then...smooches!
A nice read indeed. Did you fall at all during ice skating?
ReplyDeleteHaha not at all! I may be no professional when it comes to skating but i CAN skate hehe. Can YOU skate? LOL.
ReplyDelete