welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, January 17, 2008

My One Stop Design!


Ok so this is the outcome of my presentation board. Nothing much I know but there wasn't enough time for 3D studio max so I used Sketch Up instead. Well, for a first timer on Sketch Up I think I did quite ok =D. Right? Hehe. This is 10days of hardwork with no sleep!! So I do hope I get at least an A- for this! Wish me luck peeps! Oh and what do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 am

    Woah, your assignments looks so complicated. I will definitely fail that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Naw, it seems complicated cos my assignment is alien to you. LOL. If I were to do a paper of yours I'll not only fail but go bonkers cos I don't understand a thing! Haha.

    ReplyDelete