Ok I know I shouldn't be bothered about what people are talking or are thinking about me. But seriously people, you bitches and bastards out there who thinks you know me when you really don't, have some sense and stop talking about me ok.
FYI, I did not date that fucking bastard of a FAT, UGLY FUGLY BIG LIAR! P**L C***G nor did I date S*d! These fucking bastards are the worst people ever that I met along the way. Yes they are and I DID NOT DATE THEM! One lies about his life and stayed at my place but didn't pay rent yet had the cheek to tell everyone he rented my place and I stayed for free. Mind you that is just the surface of what he did to me, he had done a lot more crap than that and they are worse. The other one is a big LOSER who thinks I'm in for the sex but honestly speaking he was the one who wanted sex but didn't get any. Guys are huge losers when they can't get what they want and hell I had better taste than that. So people of the human race, please think twice or thrice before saying something ok? Stop assuming. It is gross, it just turn me off. I don't consider you as a friend if you ever thought of me that way. To me you're just another bitch who only know how to gossip about other girls and start assuming about their life when you really don't know a thing!
Guys are stupid! All the experience I had with guys are totally turning me off. So I'm giving up on guys! I don't need a fucking guy in my life. Seriously you all can go fuck yourself. I have really nice best friends who are guys and these are the one I treasure. Some bitches are shits too. Especially those of you who thinks that you're all that and start talking about me like you're my best friend and you know all about me. Please bitches, hands off on my life and go fuck yourself! You may be pretty and all that but you have the ugliest attitude ever!
Sigh, bitches of the earth and bastards of the shits....seriously I don't need them polluting my life...
over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment