welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, April 18, 2008

Marie Digby

The girl rocks! Half Japanese and half Irish. Love her songs. Love her voice! Check her out in this video.



She's having this competition that whoever can come out with the most creative way of making a cover for her hit single, Say it Again will win her autographed guitar! So far I love this video. A very nice and special twist of Jazz and mixed of Black eyed Peas, Where Is The Love with their own lyrics. Way to go!



Enjoy! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey...Came across your blog! Im a stalker when it comes to blogs so ure on my list now. Hope your doing great! With the way ure working and how determined u are sweets, that first class might not be just a dream so keep it going. Anyways uve got my birthday marked down! how cool!Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:00 pm

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy! I guess my blog isn't doing a good at maintaining a low profile. Hahaha. But it is nice to know you are interested! Haha. I'm doing great...working hard for that first class! Haha. Thanks for you encouragement!! =D I will ALWAYS remember your birthday darling! So much memories! Sweets!

    Vinho, thank you for that comment and adding me into your blogroll. But I can't read...your language. Sorry but I will look at the pretty pictures! =) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete