welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, April 18, 2008

Dedicated post to Ron

Ron! Hahaha. Ok, this post if for you. Basically, I'm very busy with assignments and my part time job and I hardly go out since I'm staying with my relatives and the city takes an hour and a half bus ride to get there. I've been to some places like London, York, and Leeds but there's not much pictures taken. If you want to see more I have all of my achieve in facebook =D Anyways, if you're hoping to see snow, then click here and here. There's another post of pictures of me when I first arrived in London and its here. For more pictures go see them in facebook. Hehe. For now, I'm busy with assignments and I'm stuck here while my friends are traveling around Europe and all. Blehhh...nvm my baby is coming to bring me to Austria!! Woooottt!!! Damn shiok can't wait! But that would be in August. Promise for more pictures then ok? =) You know I'm not here enjoying as much as you people think I am ok. Its like boarding school for me. Haha but I'm appreciating everything I have. The roof on top of my head, the food that I have on the table, the friends, the job, the opportunity just to be here. But I still can't help it, I miss home, my family, friends and my darlings! I hope my baby Russ can still remember me when I go home!

Okies, I gotta go and continue with my assignments. I just got my earlier semester result and its not convincing enough since I'm aiming for the First Class! Haha. Nevermind, I'll work harder for it and hopefully I get there at the end! Take care sweetie! Missing the times back in high school! I would do anything to go back! Haha. The times, when all you 3 were prefects and I'm not...how ironic is that? LOL. But yea, you guys had a hard time keeping me in the line of the school rules eh? But your juniors seriously sucks! I hate them trying to control me! Hahahahahaha. Anyways, take care and I'll blog more pictures soon k? Smooches!!!

2 comments:

  1. aawwww...thanks so much,ash'...ya..living abroad is kinda hard..esp when you are far far away from home...really salute those who only come back once a year ...i dont think im capable to tahan so long...wuahahaha...ok..im a homey person..hehehe...

    you must take care too ya...anyhow, the sun will shine again after rain..that's what keep me moving too...

    ya, i just saw les' in mp today..she's leaving to aussie in june..u left, now lessie...lii's gonna feel so alone in mlk...really missing those times back in school...ya i remember how hard lii and i cover u up in front of lessie..wuahahaha..so farney!!

    u better work hard k..now u so far away..must sang sang seng seng ya..chee kei ku chee kei k!! (my canto not bad hor) hehehe...

    love ya lots...muuaaxxxx!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only going home after 2 years! I'm a homey person too! sob sob.

    =D Thanks sweetie! Its good to know there is people out there still caring for me!

    Well, she is already complaining alot to me! Don't worry she will be fine. We shall all make her a party when we all get home ok? Surprise her! hehe.

    Hehehehe. Shhhhh make sure les don't read my blog! Hahaha. Or else she will kill me! I gave her a tough time in school huh? But she still love me! Ooohh true love! Hahahaha. Well, I wasn't THAT bad la its just les being tooo garang! Haha.

    I will work hard, I always do. I will get that first class honors! I wanna be like leiyoon! She's my superstar!! Woot! Haha. Your canto have always been good what. Unlike mine! Oh I miss you so much! Haha. We need a reunion!! Haha.

    love you heaps!!! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete